JobResponsibilities & Competencies
- Generate intraday and positional recommendations in Equity and Commodity markets
- Generate detailed Research Reports based on Technical analysis.
- Generate special reports based on market related news
- Take constant feedback from customers to improve services
- Practical knowledge of capital markets
- Knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis
- Ability to general reports based on technical and fundamental analysis
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Minimum experience of 1 year in relevant field
- Preparing daily as well as weekly outlook of markets
- Knowledge of technical analysis software like, Tickerplant, Metastock, etc.
Position type/ Expected hours of work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- MBA in Finance
- 1+ years' of experience working as a research analyst
- NISM Investment Advisor Level1 and Level 2.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance
Shelby Management Solutions