Roles and Responsibilities
- Job Responsibilities:
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company
- Job Requirement:
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Experience of REST API integration in Magento.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
Shelby Management Solutions
Established in the year 2012 , Shelby Management Solutions is an unique, unwavering and inspirational service provider, headquartered at Bangalore. Our aim is to provide exceptional talents with a solid ethics and competency to think creatively and shape up their career. Our prime role is to act as a catalyst in bringing qualified job seekers and dignified job providers together. To provide unparalleled quality of services for companies to create a competitive edge in the market place is what we strive at.
View Contact Details+