Roles and ResponsibilitiesHi Everyone ,
Should have worked extensively in the IT industry, IT Captives and selling IT Staffing services or IT recruitment services.
Should have good knowledge of the IT Captive Clients, Services Clients, Products development companies.
Possess a deep end client relations with clients and must have handled big clients independently.
Should be able to handle the entire client relations, manage escalations, build a deep end relations with the client stake holders.
Handle all resource issues, handle all commercial issues like MSA, SOW, time sheets, invoices and payments.
Should possess excellent communication skills, presentation skills, inter personal skills.
Must have excellent contacts with key decision makers with the top companies across GIC’s, captives, IT Services companies, IT Product development companies etc.
Should be a team player.
1. Business Development Manager responsible for acquiring IT Captives and also managing existing client relationships.
2. Efficiently respond to all client queries and resolve.
3. Interface with internal teams like Recruitment, HR, Commercial, Finance, IT and address and resolve Client and Employee issues.
4. Mut be well versed in ACQUIRING NEW CLIENTS, MINING and MAPPING the existing clients and GROW the accounts.
5. Constant and regular client contacts, ability to accurately forecast client hiring needs, percolate the same within internal teams.
6. Work closely with internal stake holders to successfully deliver solutions to clients.
Shelby Management Solutions