- Hands on experience in defining software unit/module test plans
- Ability to define test specifications and execute tests for SW modules as per Safety integrity levels(SIL) independently.
- Good working experience with testing tools like Cantata, Tessy & Unity.
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of static code analysis using tools like PC Lint/QAC
- Good knowledge of testing techniques like black box, white box, Equivalence class, boundaryvalue analysis, and Robustness analysis
- Good Knowledge on creating stubs, drivers and executing them on Host & target environments
- Good knowledge of Software design methodologies (OOPS) and SW processes
- Good knowledge of Source code walkthrough using checklists and standards& code coverage
- Understanding of regression analysis
- Experience in working on safety software Verification & Validation (either Avionics or Rail domain) using the relevant standards.
- Good Knowledge of source code configuration management tools, like ClearCase
- Shall be an able communicator to interact with international development teams
- Shall have the determination meet the schedule and quality commitments
- Willingness to travel
- Good knowledge in software integration testing
- Good Knowledge and working experience in CENELEC EN50128 standard
- Good Knowledge or Hands on experienceinJenkins, Doors, Enterprise Architectand Git
- Hands on experience on Perl/Python/VB scripting.
- Knowledge or Hands on experience in Model Based Verification and Validation activities
- Good knowledge of techniques like Unified modelling
- Flexible & Learn quickly in dynamic situations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time