Project Lead for eCommerce development is primarily accountable for planning, executing, and delivering projects according to strict deadlines meeting the budget and with quality. The Project Lead will provide necessary team leadership through coaching and mentorship. The Lead should also be able to create and communicate innovative solutions to business issues and processes leveraging their knowledge of eCommerce solutions. Moreover, the Lead is responsible for coordinating efforts of team members across different locations to deliver projects according to plan
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and present it to stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Ascertain high standards of software quality
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Work effectively with Stakeholders (business and technical) within large organizations; liaising with third party vendors, global teams, etc.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Java and hybris
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong decision-making skills with an understanding of where projects fit into the overall business strategy.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Adept at building strong working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Collaborate, communicate, and align teams towards common goals and build effective networks of trust and confidence.
- Talented problem solver. Able to think Outside the box. Expertise in managing high-end projects in deadline-oriented environment.
Desired Skills & Experience-
- 8 12 years of experience in this specific discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in JAVA/Spring Development.
- 3+ years desirable experience with hybris and eCommerce development.
- 5+ years of experience mentoring developers and guiding the team toward clear objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. 2+ years of experience dealing/interacting with clients
- Experience working in offshore/onshore model
- Extensive experience in all agile methodology