I. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Monitor / Manage effective fabric development progress & their placement.
2. Negotiate the best price for the agreed quality with mills and suppliers
3. Risk assessment of fabric process and allocate as per core competency of mills/suppliers
4. Continuously monitor, train and educate mills to meet customer fabric standards
5. Coach the teams to learn new techniques/technology and empower them to take decision for quick process flow.
6. Ensure all system requirement like, Consistency check report, WIP report, Smart sheet, etc. are updated to Customer on timely basis
7. Conduct Team meetings on weekly basis and ensure all the fabrics are on time to Meet PCD
8. Advice corrective action for testing failures.
9. Communicate with internal teams on fabric on time and quality issues and implications
10. Update the Potential delays and fabric issues to top management on timely manner to resolve and take corrective action.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time